Toys And Gift at Loulouscorner.com




Yesterday , Laras's friend icha is have a new baby. because i still busy for receives many visitors in this weekend, I do not have much time to go to the mall. so I was browsing at internet to find a online shop. I think now is the time all more easier with the internet. Luckily, i find loulou's corner .
Lou Lou’s Corner is specialty boutique store that is the go-to place for unique gifts, baby toys and designer baby clothes. Here you will find the perfect gift for everyone in your life.
There are many choices in toys like jellycat, appaman or barefoot dreams . Laras love it. She likes jellycat toys. cause jellycat is toys suitable for all ages and the form of many animals, we can choose what we like. its really the place to find that perfect something.
i really like the offers, such as shoes for infants and toddlers.. it recommended by pediatricians.


I'm so glad because I can buy something she really likes and save my time. and
I could not bring my baby out into the streets of the crowded mall. so I prefer to shop online at loulou's corner. and for offer free shipping for order over 65$ that makes us happy.


*Bunda*

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Maafkan Bunda Ya?

Surat Untuk Diriku di Masa Depan

Sudut Balikpapan Yang Bunda Suka